Service Technician for Marine Dealership
Some of the Essential Duties
- Performing routine and advanced maintenance on outboard engines.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical problems from customers description.
- Moving boats using heavy equipment.
- Launching and retrieving of customer's boats in a professional manner.
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of scheduled boat shows when necessary.
- Routine yard and equipment maintenance when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer proficiency for engine diagnostics.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Proficiency operating boats of varying size (Boating License preferred).
- Valid drivers license- towing experience preferred.
- Good physical condition to lift heavy objects including parts and motors.
- Full time five day work week every Saturday required.
- Full Time
- Dependent upon experience level.
Taylor Marine Center II, Inc. is a 44 year old multi-location marine sales facility, only handling top of the line products.
Products include – Boston Whaler, Grady White, World Cat Catamarans, Yamaha, Mercury, Honda outboard motors.
Our locations in Ocean City, MD and Milford, DE are expected to provide first class service to our customers and we expect that type of performance from every member of our team.
We are looking for motivated individuals who take pride in their work.